You have wanted to get to an orthodontist to see if aligners or braces would be a good option for you, but you just don’t have the time. We’ve solved that problem for you with our virtual consultations. Here’s a quick rundown of the process.
- Give us some basic information. We need to know a few details. We’ll ask you:
- Is the consultation for you or a family member? You may be asking about a child or a dependent, so we need to know how to tailor our responses to best fit your needs.
- Why are you thinking about straightening your teeth? People give us lots of reasons. They may want more confidence, a better bite or a dentist may have recommended it. You may just be curious how much it would cost. We get it!
- What is your smile like? Most smiles fall into four categories: crowded, spaced, protruding, or bite (overbite, underbite, open-bite).
- What type of treatment are you interested in? In our office, we offer clear aligners, advanced metal braces, and clear braces.
- Send us some pictures. We need to see your pearly whites! We’ll explain how to take pictures of:
- your molars (side of your mouth)
- upper teeth (called the upper arch)
- bottom teeth (called the lower arch)
- bite (front teeth—overbite or underbite)
- We get back to you via email! Once you send us the information and photos, our team will assess your needs and give you our recommendation for treatment.
- Come to the office. Once you have the consultation and our recommendation, you can decide which approach you’d like to take. If you’d like to move forward, we will schedule an appointment in our office for a full evaluation. We will take x-rays and do an exam to make sure we tailor the treatment for your specific dental needs. You will likely have the option of starting treatment the same day as well.
- Get started! Our pricing and in office financing can be customized so that a new smile won’t leave you with a frown on your face. We want you to experience the self-confidence and better health that orthodontics can provide.
Sending us your information takes less than five minutes. In less time than it takes to get coffee, you can begin the process toward a great smile you’ll be proud of!
There’s nothing holding you back, so get your virtual orthodontic consult today!